Relationship Executive (Swedish Speaker)
Expert Investor is looking for a motivated Swedish speaking relationship executive with excellent communication skills to assist its expanding Audience Development department.
The successful candidate will play a leading role interacting and building relationships with senior fund buyers from our existing network as well as expanding our audience in Sweden.
Building relationships with senior individuals from financial institutions face to face, via phone & email
- Research: Keeping up to date with broad investment trends in Nordic markets. Research fund buyers and build relationships with key individuals in Nordic markets. Work with research team to meet survey response number for ongoing research projects.
- Presentations: Present key findings from our research at events. Understand, explain and pitch to fund selectors the value Expert Investor (and other LW brands) can add for them
- Delegate Recruitment: Leverage relationships with fund selectors to attract them to our Nordic and Pan-European events. Ensure target delegate numbers are met for all events.
- Data: ensure in-house data is up-to-date.
- Teamwork: Work closely with the relevant teams (sales, events, editorial, marketing) to ensure we deliver a great experience to fund selectors and commercially viable solutions to clients.
What you’ll need:
- A dynamic, highly motivated individual
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (high standard of English, other language skills an advantage.
- Swedish to native standard and English to business working proficiency, one more
- Relevant delegate recruitment/relationship work experience
- The confidence to network and build lasting relationships with senior level decision makers
- A desire to achieve targets and the ability to cope with knock backs
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team in an often-competitive environment
- An understanding of financial markets and investment is an advantage but not necessary
- Proven ability of working under pressure, with great organisational and time management skills
- Travel is an essential part of the role as the individual will be required to conduct research trips throughout year as well as attend multiple events – expected 10-15 European trips per year.
What we offer you:
- Excellent career prospects at a fast growing, highly regarded financial media company
- Structured on and off the job training with a bespoke development programme tailored to your needs
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Opportunities to travel on the job
- Pension contribution up to 5%
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Access to season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme etc
Please submit a one page covering letter (with ref: Relationship Exec 2019 in the subject line) and your CV to or visit our website.
Please restrict your CV to no more than two pages of A4. Closing date for applications: Sunday 17th March 2019