TITLE: CLIENT LIAISON EXECUTIVE
Background on Last Word Media
Last Word Media is an independent financial media solutions company. Set up in 2005 the aim of the organisation is to produce magazines, websites, events, and research for the quality end of the asset management industry. Its audience consists of discretionary portfolio managers, institutional investors, private bankers, and advisers specialising in investments. It aims to be the definitive guide for those involved in fund selection, asset allocation and portfolio construction. Its publications are read in the UK, continental Europe, South Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
The successful candidate will work in close conjunction with the UK and European events sales teams, supporting event clients with communications relating to all matters leading up to their sponsored events.
- Be the key point of contact for all European and UK events clients and Last Word Media after the point of sale
- Communicate to these clients all matters relating to the event including, but not limited to, logistical details and deadlines, other sponsors, themes and feedback.
- Communicate internally across multiple teams such as editorial, events, audience development and sales
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Organise video schedules with sponsors and, where necessary, ensure the smooth running of these at the events
- Ensure all in-house documents are up-to-date, run reports as necessary.
- Provide sponsors with post-event follow up materials such as delegate lists and feedback reports
- Build strong relationships with key marketing and sales representatives at UK and European asset management firms
- Support Head of UK Events Sales and Head of Europe with presentations, contracts, asset manager research and other administrative tasks
What you’ll need
- Whilst we do not expect experience within the financial services industry, a demonstrable interest in it is a must
- You must be tenacious, highly organised with a precise eye for detail
- Be motivated and enthusiastic at all times
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Ambitious and career orientated
- Have excellent communication skills over the telephone and face to face to ensure the development of strong working relationships
- The confidence to network and build lasting relationships with senior level decision makers
- Proven ability of working under pressure, with great organisational and time management skills
Travel is an essential and attractive part of the role as the individual will be required to attend multiple events in both the UK and Europe.
What we offer you
- Excellent career prospects at a fast growing, highly regarded financial media company
- Structured on and off the job training with a bespoke development programme tailored to your needs
- Competitive salary (dependant on experience)
- Opportunities to travel on the job
- Pension contribution up to 5%
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Access to season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and childcare vouchers
Closing date: Applications must be submitted by xxx