Last Word: Digital Assistant
Last Word is now seeking a Digital Assistant to join the busy Digital, Data and Communications (DDC) team who are responsible for developing and managing digital projects for Last Word brands and clients. As Digital Assistant you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day implementation of projects and support Last Word’s wider DDC team.
The role reports to the Head of Digital and will work alongside a Digital Executive and a Senior Digital Campaign Manager. The digital team sits within the DDC team where there are another five members.
This newly created, essential support role will engage with all members of the team, assisting on a variety of projects and tasks. You will be working in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects as part of a supportive team.
This role is vital in ensuring all digital commercial agreements are delivered upon in both a timely and effective manner, thus achieving client satisfaction. This role requires you to have a keen understanding of internal workflows, timelines and multi-tasking. Development and reporting are also essential tasks that will be required of you.
This is an exciting entry level position for individuals looking to gain experience in CRM systems, email marketing, website development, SEO, social media and data management. Candidates for the role should display good working knowledge of digital marketing techniques and possess strong communication skills. A willingness to learn is essential, along with the ability to work autonomously and manage a varied workload.
- Developing detailed knowledge of Last Word’s technology platforms, including:
- Email marketing (MessageFocus / Adestra)
- Content Management System (Wordpress and Eventscase)
- CRM Database (Microsoft Dynamics)
- PPC platforms
- Ensuring content is optimized for SEO
- Generating weekly website traffic reports and distributing to key stakeholders
- Working with the digital team to ensure all campaigns are effectively delivered prioritizing delivery rates and viewability
- Working with the digital team on the delivery of client email campaigns and internal sponsored newsletters
- Supporting our Editorial teams with design, help uploading content, optimizing graphics and acting as their super user contact by utilising your extensive knowledge of our website CMS
- Create, deliver and report on campaigns for sponsors and partners across the business and ensure repeat business
- Create content and oversee social media accounts as well as reporting on growth and engagement across the social media channels
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stake holders
- Support the communications team with social media and website analytics
- Good analytical skills – proficient working with Excel
- Clear ability to prioritise and work within deadlines
- Strong communication skills – you will be required to work with internal teams/clients daily
- Willing to learn and develop your digital skill set
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Customer service experience and mindset
- Good working knowledge of digital technologies, with previous use of CMS platforms to build, edit and initiate campaigns
- Experience in managing campaigns from inception to delivery
- Experience with programmatic systems
- Experience within financial services
What we’re looking for
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Positive, can do attitude – ability to problem solve and suggest solutions
- Confident and mature approach to communicating up and down the business and across departments
- Develop strong relationships and open communication channels with all team colleagues, and especially the sales teams
- Resilience in handling criticism, objections and challenges
Closing date: Applications must be submitted by 28th February 2019.