Title: CONTENT PROJECT MANAGER
LOCATION: Farringdon, LONDON
Background on Last Word Media
Last Word Media is a financial media solutions company. Set up in 2005 the aim of the organisation is to produce magazines, websites, events, and research for the quality end of the asset management industry. Its audience consists of discretionary portfolio managers, institutional investors, private bankers, and advisers specialising in investments. It aims to be the definitive guide for those involved in fund selection, asset allocation and portfolio construction. Its publications are read in the UK, continental Europe, South Africa, the Middle East, and Asia.
The Content Project Manager will work across our UK channels as part of the Content Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of Content Production.
They will oversee the delivery of projects in line with client briefs. The role will manage all aspects of the process from planning to distribution, working alongside our internal teams to ensure the required deliverables are produced for each brief. These deliverables will span the full range of asset management content formats we offer clients: from videos to articles, microsites, infographics, printed booklets and small live events.
The Content Project Manager will ensure all content is created to a high standard and in line with client expectations. As such the role will require daily communication with clients and internal stakeholders, setting out clear schedules outlining each step of the process, keen decision making and an eye for detail.
Each project will be different, so the role offers a great opportunity to work across mediums and directly influence the content output!
- Understand and deliver all aspects of client products
- Main interface between clients and internal teams
- Map out a schedule at the onset of every project to outline required steps
- Oversee ongoing production, delivery and distribution of client content
- Create campaign distribution schedules and collate required copy for emails/social media
- Liaise with clients on any additional campaign requirements and gather required ad creative, copy and links
- Gather post campaign reporting for clients
- Review projects with clients post launch and feedback to Sales team
What you’ll need:
- Experience in a client facing role is crucial alongside demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Project management experience advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Comfortable supporting the Sales team in client face to face meetings and conference calls
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work constructively with clients & internal stakeholders to confidently manage a process from planning to production to implementation
- Understanding of the financial services industry advantageous but not essential
What we offer you:
- Excellent career prospects at a fast growing, highly regarded financial media company
- Pension contribution up to 5%
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Access to season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme
Last Word Media is a financial media solutions company. Set up in 2005 the aim of the organisation is to produce magazines, websites, events, and research for the quality end of the asset management industry across its key brands. Its audience consists of discretionary portfolio managers, institutional investors, private bankers, and advisers specialising in investments.
From a content perspective our aim is to work collaboratively with clients to produce high quality content around their products, individual fund managers or companies. Allowing them to reach their key targeted audience with relevant and engaging content.